What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

Am SO not. Xbox, is that some euphemism?:D

You are trying to defend the indefensible and you are failing. Accept it. I win.

Suffy, I am a honest person and what I write I believe, on the whole.

However,...:hihi:

Therefore, one must admit that during several moments of this thread I've said to myself,.."why did you start this you pillock, you can't win."

So therefore, being a real man. I know you like boys, so you won't be impressed by that.. I concede gracefully..Don't tell anyone though...:roll::suspect::D

Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

No, it doesn't blow my theory out of the water YOU TART. It is still valid. There are always exceptions.:D

I was a very, very well developed young man...:D

Okay, its all withered and dropped off now, least I have my memories...:help:

I was a very, very well developed young man...:D

Okay, its all withered and dropped off now, least I have my memories...:help:

And another thing . . . such is the male machismo and general social conditioning not to express emotion or show vulnerability, that many men who have been abused by an adult when they were children, will adopt a bravado type attitude and boast about it, pretty much as you have done. Not that I am suggesting that you are disingenuous, you understand. I know what I am talking about from having dealings with people of both sexes who were abused. You seem to be under the illusion that if a man has an erection he is somehow consenting to sex. False. He may also ejaculate and not be a willing particpant. This is the kind of crap that men who have been raped and abused, by both sexes, are up against, and why it is so under-reported.:mad::mad:

And a other thing . . . such is the male machismo and general social conditioning not to express emotion or show vulnerability, that many men who have been abused by an adult when they were children, will adopt a bravado type attitude and boast about it, pretty much as you have done. Not that I am suggesting that you are disingenuous, you understand. I know what I am talking about from having dealings with people of both sexes who were abused. You seem to be under the illusion that if a man has an erection he is somehow consenting to sex. False. He may also ejaculate and not be a willing particpant. This is the kind of crap that men who have been raped and abused, by both sexes, are up against, and why it is so under-reported.:mad::mad:

Well that's how men are put together. A million or so years of male evolution isnt going to be eradicated because you've read a Gemain Greer book, now is it?...:huh::D

Well that's how men are put together. A million or so years of male evolution isnt going to be eradicated because you've read a Gemain Greer book, now is it?...:huh::D

Eh? What has reading Greer got to do with the price of milk? Feminism is irrelevant in this discussion, it's a question of morality.

Archived