What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

I've known quite a few 15/14/13 year old girls who would say exactly the same, and grown women who would say that they thought the same when they were that age. And yet, it's almost impossible to find anyone who will defend a 36-year-old man charged with having sex with an underage girl.

Well said, and if a 36 year old man had been charged with having sex with an underage girl, the tone of the article in the Sun would've been very different.

It's also worth noting that although this lad is bragging about 'shagging' the 'pretty blonde', his identity is shrouded for legal reasons - yet the woman who denies the allegations and, has a great deal to lose, has her name & face splashed across the tabloid.

I've known quite a few 15/14/13 year old girls who would say exactly the same, and grown women who would say that they thought the same when they were that age. And yet, it's almost impossible to find anyone who will defend a 36-year-old man charged with having sex with an underage girl.

It does seem that those who get vehemently emotional on SF condemn such actions towards young underage girls, are the same that champion a young 14yr old boy getting laid by an attractive 36yr old woman.

Wonder what the consensus would be if the woman was ugly and overweight, rather than slim and pretty. SF and media.

This is a tricky one for me as a similar thing happened to me around that age with a few of the housewives in the village. The thing is, I was very well developed and athletic so looked a lot older than my years and I never confessed my true age to these ladies.

You old dog you. I bet the Dore W.I. has never been the same since.:hihi:

There were two cases (within a few months of each other) some years ago.

In the first, a woman (late 20's, early 30's) took an under-age lad (15) to Florida to screw his brains out. They had a good time ... but the Florida police arrested the woman and were going to prosecute her for sex with a minor. The British government interceded and had her returned to the UK, where she was tried in a British Court. (What do you think people would say if a foreigner who was believed to have committed a serious offence in the UK was exemopted from the process of UK law and sent home for trial?)

Anyway, he judge said (words to the effect) "Oh, you poor woman! You've had such a hard time! It's not really your fault, it's the fault of that evil, malicious (male) CHILD. Have a suspended sentence."

Then there was the case of the (somewhat naive) male in his mid-20's who 'fell in love' with a 15-year old female (CHILD) and eloped with her to Gretna Green

He was arrested and tried for having sex with an under-age girl. The Judge said (very wisely, IMO) (words to the effect) "I appreciate that you were in love, but the law is there to protect children. You're going to jail."

The differences between the two cases may not have been caused by the sex of the victims (and let's assume that the boy - a child - was a victim.)

Anybody who elopes to Gretna deserves to go to jail, but Florida is a popular holiday destination with British Tourists, so you can hardly punish somebody for going there.

The law should apply equally to everybody. But does it?

There were two cases (within a few months of each other) some years ago.

In the first, a woman (late 20's, early 30's) took an under-age lad (15) to Florida to screw his brains out. They had a good time ... but the Florida police arrested the woman and were going to prosecute her for sex with a minor. The British government interceded and had her returned to the UK, where she was tried in a British Court. (What do you think people would say if a foreigner who was believed to have committed a serious offence in the UK was exemopted from the process of UK law and sent home for trial?)

Anyway, he judge said (words to the effect) "Oh, you poor woman! You've had such a hard time! It's not really your fault, it's the fault of that evil, malicious (male) CHILD. Have a suspended sentence."

Then there was the case of the (somewhat naive) male in his mid-20's who 'fell in love' with a 15-year old female (CHILD) and eloped with her to Gretna Green

He was arrested and tried for having sex with an under-age girl. The Judge said (very wisely, IMO) (words to the effect) "I appreciate that you were in love, but the law is there to protect children. You're going to jail."

The differences between the two cases may not have been caused by the sex of the victims (and let's assume that the boy - a child - was a victim.)

Anybody who elopes to Gretna deserves to go to jail, but Florida is a popular holiday destination with British Tourists, so you can hardly punish somebody for going there.

The law should apply equally to everybody. But does it?

I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as they were banned from the UK.

I would also allow the 15 year to have a say in what happens, although I do think that if a couple are in love and one of them is below the age of consent then the older one should take the responsibility to refrain from sex until they are both of age. I don’t think in this situation prison is the answer.

I don't think the lad in question has been abused. He's been very lucky. I reckon its a ridiculous prosecution.

What you think??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3866378/Nurses-beach-sex-with-teenager.html

You can't have a law which says that it's illegal to have sex with females under 16 but that it's legal to have sex with males under 16. What you're saying is that you find a form of paedophilia acceptable.

You can't have a law which says that it's illegal to have sex with females under 16 but that it's legal to have sex with males under 16. What you're saying is that you find a form of paedophilia acceptable.

Ouch!

It's not techincally speaking paedophilia though is it, since the boy in question (or an equivalent girl) would have gone through puberty at that point.

What it is is sex with a minor. We define 16 as being the age at which someone is competent to consent to have sex, before that age they aren't considered to be capable of giving consent.

This is a tricky one for me as a similar thing happened to me around that age with a few of the housewives in the village. The thing is, I was very well developed and athletic so looked a lot older than my years and I never confessed my true age to these ladies.

Is Dore far from Hoyland ?

Archived