What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

You can't have a law which says that it's illegal to have sex with females under 16 but that it's legal to have sex with males under 16. What you're saying is that you find a form of paedophilia acceptable.

It's not techincally speaking paedophilia though is it...

Quite true, border line hebephilia/ephebophilia to be precise.

/pedant

You can't have a law which says that it's illegal to have sex with females under 16 but that it's legal to have sex with males under 16. What you're saying is that you find a form of paedophilia acceptable.

I know, its a tricky one. So its hard to defend....It just seems a little harsh to me. A warning from the police would have been sufficient. I reckon cases like this should be looked at on an individual basis. If it had been a vunerable boy/girl who was groomed and pursuaded to do things they didn't want then of course they should be prosecuted.

What 15 year old boy didn't sit staring at his favourite teacher hoping for such.

Incidentally, I was a father for the first time when I was 15yrs 2weeks old. I made an 18 year old girl pregnant when I was 14. So some boys are more sexually developed when younger than the age of consent....

Well not really when you consider your thread title.

I was talking about my defence of it. The assertion that it is paedo behaviour by the woman. I find my defence of the woman difficult. The prosecution is stupid as mentioned in the thread title.

Do keep up...:D

Is Dore far from Hoyland ?

In terms of class Hoyland is miles away, having said that I once had a fling with a married woman from there, she was a real beauty. As the old saying goes "Out of a manure heap come beautiful roses!" or summat.

Anyway, back to the topic. The womans husband must have let himself go so she craved for something that used to be when their love was young and fresh. It's not a crime, it's just sexy stuff.

In terms of class Hoyland is miles away, having said that I once had a fling with a married woman from there, she was a real beauty. As the old saying goes "Out of a manure heap come beautiful roses!" or summat.

Anyway, back to the topic. The womans husband must have let himself go so she craved for something that used to be when their love was young and fresh. It's not a crime, it's just sexy stuff.

I am very surprised at the accolades you bestow on Hoyland.It has never surpassed Dore except in 1987 when it won a regional award for the best kept village urinals.Since then it has declined and gone back to its pre-1987 standards.By contrast Dore is on the way up and has recently attracted hikers and coach parties who enjoy meeting the quaint locals.I think people of Sheffield have come to accept this black sheep which Derbyshire did not want.

I am very surprised at the accolades you bestow on Hoyland.It has never surpassed Dore except in 1987 when it won a regional award for the best kept village urinals.Since then it has declined and gone back to its pre-1987 standards.By contrast Dore is on the way up and has recently attracted hikers and coach parties who enjoy meeting the quaint locals.I think people of Sheffield have come to accept this black sheep which Derbyshire did not want.

Yes, this is largely due to me.:)

Archived