What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

I don't think the lad in question has been abused. He's been very lucky. I reckon its a ridiculous prosecution.

What you think??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3866378/Nurses-beach-sex-with-teenager.html

With you there, though I suppose it's hard to have one rule for each gender - the luvvies would be up in arms.

Short and to the point - The lucky b*gg*r.

Regards

Angel.

Disgraceful. What absolute rot, why is it acceptable for a much older woman to have sex with a minor and not a man with an underage female? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Disgraceful. What absolute rot, why is it acceptable for a much older woman to have sex with a minor and not a man with an underage female? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't think he is a minor. He's 15 and a young man. Its not possible for a woman to have sex with a man of any age, if he's not wanting to. For obvious reasons. Nobody is saying that the woman shouldn't know better, but she shouldn't be prosecuted. It'll ruin her and she'll probably go to prison. Some common sense is needed.

If it was a 15 year old girl who is groomed and abused by a teacher, say, then that's different. If the lad in question had been forced by a male, or female, then that's abuse.

The lad is just lucky. If any man reading this who wouldn't have been happy to have sex with an attractive older woman when they were fifteen, then they are either gay, liars or a pillock...:hihi:

I don't think he is a minor. He's 15 and a young man. Its not possible for a woman to have sex with a man of any age, if he's not wanting to. For obvious reasons. Nobody is saying that the woman shouldn't know better, but she shouldn't be prosecuted. It'll ruin her and she'll probably go to prison. Some common sense is needed.

If it was a 15 year old girl who is groomed and abused by a teacher, say, then that's different. If the lad in question had been forced by a male, or female, then that's abuse.

The lad is just lucky. If any man reading this who wouldn't have been happy to have sex with an attractive older woman when they were fifteen, then they are either gay, liars or a pillock...:hihi:

My bold -Yes it is and it causes all kinds of feelings of guilt, collusion and culpability in the male. This is a common myth that men must be consenting if they have an erection. It is absolute and utter nonsense and most ill informed to espouse this view.

Your attitute is disgusting and frankly disturbing, it may have been your fantasy but fantasy and reality are two different things entirely. You are advocating sex with a minor which is reprehensible. As someone pointed out, if this woman looked like say Karen Matthews, then all you men would be chomping at the bit.:mad:

Archived