What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

Arousal doesn't imply consent though.

Sweet Mary Mother of God...

The lad did consent, that's what the thread's about..

Its not about justifying some 70 year old bloke in a rain mac hanging about school gates claiming they're "gagging for it"

Why do some have to twist and turn (like twisty turny things) the question asked to suit their own answer....:hihi::suspect:

Its not about justifying some 70 year old bloke in a rain mac hanging about school gates claiming they're "gagging for it"

Why do some have to twist and turn (like twisty turny things) the question asked to suit their own answer....:hihi::suspect:

What about those nubile, impressionable 15 year old girls who 'consent'? Should we turn a blind eye to the behaviour of the older males who acquire that 'consent'?

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH - he is not mature enough to consent and especially not to a 30 year old woman. Most teens, male and female, are impressionable and vulnerable. They feel flattered by the attention perhaps and are not equipped emotionally to turn someone down and often feel pressured into sex even with people of their own age, never mind someone twice it. What this woman did is reprehensible, she took advantage of this boy and abused her position. Talk about double standards.:mad:

There was a question?

I thought we were just discussing the topic, I'm sorry if I didn't do it within the constraints you thought should be applied. (Actually I'm not, I was just being polite).

There are double standards in play. The boy was not legally capable of consenting. If the genders were reversed then the adult would have been prosecuted, gender bias shouldn't exist where the law is concerned.

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH - he is not mature enough to consent and especially not to a 30 year old woman. Most teens, male and female, are impressionable and vulnerable. They feel flattered by the attention perhaps and are not equipped emotionally to turn someone down and often feel pressured into sex even with people of their own age, never mind someone twice it. What this woman did is reprehensible, she took advantage of this boy and abused her position. Talk about double standards.:mad:
It depends on the individual. I managed to buy a pint in a pub 2 weeks before my 13th birthday, and by 15 could pass for 21 and converse with adults on many levels. At 15 I would not have been 'abused' as a result of nookie with an attractive 30-odd year old woman.

It depends on the individual. I managed to buy a pint in a pub 2 weeks before my 13th birthday, and by 15 could pass for 21 and converse with adults on many levels. At 15 I would not have been 'abused' as a result of nookie with an attractive 30-odd year old woman.

It is still an abuse of her position, regardless of how old or mature the boy was. I would never ever defend an older male who sleeps with underage girls, ever, however, girls mostly can pass for much older than their years, whereas boys seldom do.

I doubt many on here would be quite so cavalier if it were their son. And I see that age is not the issue for you and others, it's more a question of attractiveness? If this woman had been unattractive, there would be cries of 'abuse'.:roll:

Archived