What a Completely Idiotic Disciplinary Hearing.

If we ever get to the stage of a breakdown of law in this country I'd have a tenner on a few on this thread going out for a bit pre/young teen fun with their young boys as spectators. "This is how you do it son!"

Sicko's.

If we ever get to the stage of a breakdown of law in this country I'd have a tenner on a few on this thread going out for a bit pre/young teen fun with their young boys as spectators. "This is how you do it son!"

Sicko's.

That's a funny slant on the debate. Do you have someone you can talk to? :hihi:

Sicko's.

If you have a gambling problem you should talk to someone about it, most people bet on the horses, dogs or other sporting events but its sick to want to bet money on people having sex with a child.

Some people say we evolved some say we were created, either way we have the ability to reproduce from a young age. It makes you wonder why we were created or evolved without the ability to make emotional decisions. I now I could make emotional decisions at that age and my kids have the ability to make decision.

Age is irrelevant he could be mature enough to consent; he just not old enough according to the law.

There is no simple means of measuring emotional maturity which is why we have an age of consent. I was not ready to make such decisions at the age of 15, I thought I was at the time but with hindsight that was the arrogance of youth.

There is no simple means of measuring emotional maturity which is why we have an age of consent. I was not ready to make such decisions at the age of 15, I thought I was at the time but with hindsight that was the arrogance of youth.

I think males are more emotionally responsible at a young age, in relation to sex.. Females have all sorts of things going on with their plumbing that causes havoc to their emotions...

It depends on the individual. I managed to buy a pint in a pub 2 weeks before my 13th birthday, and by 15 could pass for 21 and converse with adults on many levels. At 15 I would not have been 'abused' as a result of nookie with an attractive 30-odd year old woman.

Is there nothing you cannot do -you sound like a creature from fiction,half Superman and half Adrian Mole.

I really, genuinely don't think so.

Males and females are not the same. If a grown man broke the seal on an underage daughter of mine, I'd probably think 'damn the consequences' and blow his head off.

But an older woman with a 15 year old lad in the situation described? . . . I'd be tempted to pat him on the back and say 'that's my boy!'.

That blowing his head off-punishment or reward?Either way it sounds illicit behaviour and might upset your daughter!

Archived