When you are old. will you be bold?

You'll be more likely to need a hip-op.

:hihi: Very good.

Here's the key bit:

But maybe I ought to practice a little now?

So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised

When suddenly I am old, and start to wear purple.

Why wait until you're old? Start misbehaving now. Before you know it, bits will be wearing out and dropping off; eating 'three pounds of sausages at a go' and drinking brandy won't be as much fun when you have an ulcer, and bending over to 'pick the flowers in other people's gardens' won't seem so appealing when you're on the waiting list for a hip replacement.

No one wants to 'set a good example for the children', surely. Be a cautionary tale now! You never know, the reaper might be on his way sooner than you think...

because i like music so much if i am shopping in the supermarket and i am distracted when i hear some music i like i am tempted to sing out loud.also to do a dance in the middle of the aisle.one day i'm going to.

but then maybe not cos i'll be dragged away to the funny farm.

When im old im going to.....

Pretend to be deaf,

Forget stuff,

Talk really loud,

Always 'lose' my bus pass and tell the driver i fought in the war for him so he better let me on,

Forget stuff,

Fart at the dinner table just as people are putting food in thier mouths (props to my old nan for that one)

Pretend to die on a regular basis.

Pretend to not remember/recognise my relatives!!!!!!

Archived