Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

Not believing in god ,i dont understand anybody living their life to a set of religious rules,i live my life by enjoying it and just being glad im here .You only get one go at life make the most of it and achieve something.Not sure what you mean by islam is thriving.Do you mean by increasing your numbers you are reaching some kind of goal.There is no place for sharia law in the modern world ,certainly not in this country.Freedom for all of us to be individuals is what i believe.

The only examples of sharia law that we see are those carried out by uncivilised savages in hinterland areas still in the Stone Age.

If it were to be explained fully, and carried out in a true and just fashion more people may listen

Instead Islam today is just represented by fools and murderers.

I work, daily, with muslims all highly educated and sophisticated people.

Yet in the media they are represented by lunatics with hooked hands and silly accents spouting death and destruction to all.

As I said earlier, they need a good PR man, and a fool in a pocketed jacket that aint.

PS, the struggle between Islam and Capitalism has nothing to do with God.

It is to do with money, and the vested interests of both sides in keeping hold of it.

The only examples of sharia law that we see are those carried out by uncivilised savages in hinterland areas still in the Stone Age.

If it were to be explained fully, and carried out in a true and just fashion more people may listen

Instead Islam today is just represented by fools and murderers.

I work, daily, with muslims all highly educated and sophisticated people.

Yet in the media they are represented by lunatics with hooked hands and silly accents spouting death and destruction to all.

As I said earlier, they need a good PR man, and a fool in a pocketed jacket that aint.

PS, the struggle between Islam and Capitalism has nothing to do with God.

It is to do with money, and the vested interests of both sides in keeping hold of it.

I still dont understand what al quaeda are trying to achieve and why jews are hated round the world ,i think its much deeper than just land occupation ,dare i say because of there love of making money that they have been persecuted.As i said, i dont get religion over the years its just caused endless wars.

"Their choice" they're born into Islam and are sentenced to death if they convert to another religion.

Are you the poster I was responding to?

I think not. Now, please allow the person who was asked the question to reply for themselves.

They are fighting, for every inch of land, as true soldiers, and we should respect them for it.

You're a supporter of the Taliban?:o

And why does a person have to sit on either the right or the left?

Some people on here don't seem to understand that not everyone favours a particular flavour of politics.

We are very accomadating to the influx of Muslims into this country and they are treated with kid gloves as some sort of precious "minority group", but its about time we stood back and looked at the bigger picture and realised there is a "Muslim world" out there, as in Muslim-majority countries with a collective population of around 1.6 billion people, and it is thought that 1.57 billion Muslims populate the entire world.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uuvTlSaeMZw/TYvfXuB0MmI/AAAAAAAABuk/LlDaC2LaJag/s1600/isr-world%255B1%255D.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ea/World_Muslim_Population_Pew_Forum.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_World_League

Muslims are doing well, they are thriving just fine, stop hand wringing about them. The issue of immigrants into this country, particularly Muslims, needs to be put into a global context rather than the very narrow context in which this issue is usually framed.

Leave us Muslims alone :D xx

We only wish to share the love. xx ;)

I still dont understand what al quaeda are trying to achieve and why jews are hated round the world ,i think its much deeper than just land occupation ,dare i say because of there love of making money that they have been persecuted.As i said, i dont get religion over the years its just caused endless wars.

Their love of making money? The reason that Jews are associated with money lending is because Judaism was the only of the Abrahamic that permitted usury, which was forbidden in Christianity the same way that it is with Islam.

Their love of making money? The reason that Jews are associated with money lending is because Judaism was the only of the Abrahamic that permitted usury, which was forbidden in Christianity the same way that it is with Islam.

Everybody pays interest on mortgages, credit cards and in the same way investors expect interest for lending them there money.Its standard business not worth fighting wars for.As i said before i dont follow religous rules .Why cant we live in peace without compromises.

Everybody pays interest on mortgages, credit cards and in the same way investors expect interest for lending them there money.Its standard business not worth fighting wars for.As i said before i dont follow religous rules .Why cant we live in peace without compromises.

They do now, yes, that's capitalism for you.

I don't follow any religion either, I have a moral compass and follow the law. That's all I need.

They do now, yes, that's capitalism for you.

I don't follow any religion either, I have a moral compass and follow the law. That's all I need.

Yes i do the same stick to the laws and try to do my best,were probably the best people to run the world not being influenced by religion.

Archived