Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

'Christian's weren't exactly all that successful in colonising Asia were they. Only about 5% of Asia's 4 billion people are Christians. Muslims did rather better in their conquest and colonisation of that particular continent, didn't they?
they would do thou wouldnt they if they got rid of christians who wouldnt change:suspect:

Christianity just never took off in Asia.

I think one of the main reason for that was the Islamic Empires. Ignoring it's complex society, at it's core Islam is quite sensible - God exists and everyone else is a mere mortal. Eastern Philosophy considered the idea of 'God coming to Earth in the form of his son' as intrinsically daft.

Christianity just never took off in Asia. There's only the Philippines that is a Christian country. Korea is rapidly getting more and more Chriistian and will probably be majority Christian soon.

If china allowed widespread religion, we would consider them to be Christian also. There are thousands of underground churches all across Chine.

That's a gigantic presumption.

And you base this on what exactly?

Im only commenting on what I have heard first hand form Christians who are connected with these underground churches. People who go out to China and meet them face to face.

The OP is trying to draw the public's attention to islamic propagation throughout the world. How they go about doing it to achieve their aims determines whether or not people may consider them as terrorists. Everyone knows what the score is but some people just don't wan,t or rather like, to admit it.

Sorry - I don't know what the score is.

Perhaps you could be more specific so a chap living in the most populous Muslim country in the world can understand.

And you base this on what exactly?

That other religions have been semi-tolerated post-Mao, and Christianity is still a minority religion. Islam exists in China aswell, estimated to be about 1.5% of the population.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that to presume China a Christian country is a huge guess. It is a vast country, and as I said earlier, Eastern Philosophy considers the idea of a God coming to Earth in the shape of a man as silly.

Sorry - I don't know what the score is.

Perhaps you could be more specific so a chap living in the most populous Muslim country in the world can understand.

The score is, as you well know, the same score that has existed since the creation of islam in 632AD which was formulated to counter the spread of christianity. Which is probably the reason why you ignored the rest of the same post and the link in the OP which it refers to.

Archived