Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

If Islam is really to throw off the shackles with which it binds itself, then it needs help.

It needs to rid itself of the Saud Family as its main benefactor.

Dont forget, the only, and I mean only, reason that Islam has such a high profile is that oil lies beneath Saudi Arabia.

And Mohammed, as did Jesus, despised usurers.

Dont forget, also, that as soon as the capitalist finds a new toy other than oil, Islam will fade once more.

That is a shame, as it has a lot going for it.

If, as I said earlier it would shed its barbaric and shameful practices, then many would buy into it, I think.

The sooner we become less dependent on these fossil fuels to power our road vehicles and others that are dependent on fossil fuel the better.

I believe that the major oil companys and the government have too much to lose, that is why alternatives are slow to come through.

Like the world heretige protected Buddhist statues that the Mulsims blew to pieces in Afghanistan?

I saw that at the time. Quite disgusting behaviour from extremists.

Tell me, what would you do with mosques in the UK if you had political power?

I saw that at the time. Quite disgusting behaviour from extremists.

Tell me, what would you do with mosques in the UK if you had political power?

Given that he appears to have no tolerance of Muslims and wants rid of them the answer to that is likely demolition, after all what use will they be aside from a testament to our intolerence.

Like the world heretige protected Buddhist statues that the Mulsims blew to pieces in Afghanistan?

In Indonesia (Java) in September, four antique Wayang statues (depicting shadow puppets from local culture) were destroyed by a mob of Muslims/Islamic Supremacists after coming out of a religious meeting at Mosque.

--

That other religions have been semi-tolerated post-Mao, and Christianity is still a minority religion. Islam exists in China aswell, estimated to be about 1.5% of the population.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that to presume China a Christian country is a huge guess. It is a vast country, and as I said earlier, Eastern Philosophy considers the idea of a God coming to Earth in the shape of a man as silly.

Buddha?

Yùqīng, Shàngqīng and Tàiqīng

The religion began in an area of the world, which at that time was the centre of knowlege and education.

It then declined into a ragbag of poverty striken areas with nothing to call their own.

But what caused that to happen ?

Given that he appears to have no tolerance of Muslims and wants rid of them the answer to that is likely demolition, after all what use will they be aside from a testament to our intolerence.
What a load of lefty twaddle! It's the Muslim/Islamic states that need to take lessons in tolerence.

You tell me anything good that Islam does and I'll tell a story about the barbarism of islam today not back in the darks ages where many muslim leaders still act as if they're still there.

Archived