Gary Mannion - psychic fraud

If you were stupid enough to go there in the first place then you're also stupid enough to believe he's actually done anything to you.

He's done nothing, he's a fraud and everything is in your tiny little mind.

If you have a medical condition go and see your doctor.

That was a bit rude.

Ok, we had some symptoms but nothing was bad, how in a sudden got worsened on both of us? I don't know if you have been in one of his sessions but you can very obviously feel huge energy covering around.

Also he is asking how can he help you what symptoms or problems do you have it is not like I have seen you don't need tell anything he can actually feel.

Can he cure broken English?

Rude but accurate. The tiny mind bit was ott though but the message is bang on.

I agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly, I'm always admonishing my niece when she visits mediums, charlatans the lot of them, but I'd not be so rude as to call her tiny minded or stupid.

I agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly, I'm always admonishing my niece when she visits mediums, charlatans the lot of them, but I'd not be so rude as to call her tiny minded or stupid.

Why not? What she is doing is stupid and small minded. As someone who loves her you should tell her this.

Oh believe it, teabaggers DO exist! ;)

Yorkshire tea bags give more accurate readings than PG tea bags.

A well known fact in Sheffield.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 20:01 ----------

You rip off merchant!

I'll do it for £65...

:roll:you get what you pay for, I bet Bonzo gives a better service.

I always have a chuckle when the "Anyone know a good psychic?" threads crop up on here.

IF there was such a thing then a good one would have contacted the thread starter before the thread was created.

Yorkshire tea bags give more accurate readings than PG tea bags.

A well known fact in Sheffield.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 20:01 ----------

:roll:you get what you pay for, I bet Bonzo gives a better service.

Nah, what he doesn't tell you is that he goes of for a 10 minutes fag break and bills you for that time...:D

Archived