Dettol - No Touch Handwash Dispenser; What is the point?

So, you get a handful of soap after pulling the flush and turning the tap on. Wash your hands, turn the tap off and get germs on your hands from the tap.......or you turn tap on before you use the toilet with unwashed hands....erm, no ,that doesn't work either...errr.

Yet another big con suckering in the unthinking masses

Except that after you wash your hands in a public toilet, the door handle to leave the toilet will be chock full of the dirt & bacteria from the scutters who don't wash their hands.

Unless the public toilets are designed correctly and the doors open outwards and you can kick your way out.

;)

It's just a marketing trick - like the new improved design of things they come up with every few months - it's just to get you to buy a new product of the same thing

If the cleaning material inside is so good, why does it matter if you have to touch the packaging to get it out - once you've washed your hands you've killed 99.9% of all known germs anyway

Except that after you wash your hands in a public toilet, the door handle to leave the toilet will be chock full of the dirt & bacteria from the scutters who don't wash their hands.

Then there's the tables. chairs, drinks glasses, fellow drinkers you casually move aside, the bar, fag machines, cash machines, slot machines, juke box.....

So, you get a handful of soap after pulling the flush and turning the tap on. Wash your hands, turn the tap off and get germs on your hands from the tap.......or you turn tap on before you use the toilet with unwashed hands....erm, no ,that doesn't work either...errr.

Yet another big con suckering in the unthinking masses

If I've just turned the tap on after handling uncooked chicken then I wash the tap whilst washing my hands, OCD be damned.

jb

You miss the point, what if somebody is a dirty so and so, and leaves gonad matter on the push thing. And then, only gives a quick wash of their hands in cold water? Repeat cycle.

It doesn't matter how dirty the dispenser is - you wash your hands AFTER touching it.

Besides, you've still got to turn of the dirty tap when you finish anyway!

Then there's the tables. chairs, drinks glasses, fellow drinkers you casually move aside, the bar, fag machines, cash machines, slot machines, juke box.....

Indeed..but we've always got the "non Germie Pump" to rush home to:hihi:

It always amazes me how many gullible people there are:loopy:

Archived