Do you get more sleep the more medication you take?

Pregabalin is likely to add to the sedation from your other pills, unfortunately :(

The good thing is that I've been on the same pain regime for a long time now, and I'm being used as a case study because after all these years the side effects that I used to have with the regime that I'm on are reversing although the positive effects are not reduced.

For instance, the chronic constipation caused by opiate and opioid medication was dreadful when I started taking the pills, but after 5 years that started to reduce and now I no longer need to take anything to help out. The sedation is starting to reduce too, although that's taken a lot longer to start the reduction than some of the other side effects.

Basically I'm currently on a Buprenorphine patch (Morphine based) which one of the side effects is it make me very sleepy.

Well I'm now on Pregablin which also makes you sleepy. So I just wondered if that will make me twice as sleepy lol.

I'm not good with words hope that makes sense

Basically I'm currently on a Buprenorphine patch which one of the side effects is it make me very sleepy.

Well I'm now on Pregablin which also makes you sleepy. So I just wondered if that will make me twice as sleepy lol.

I'm not good with words hope that makes sense

you can get buprenophone in a patch? did not know that

Archived