Wedding coming up can you help me please

In terms of venue you need to think what type of wedding you want

Do you want a package where you have a wedding coordinator and the packages are fairly set? If so hotels, country houses etc will be a good bet

Do you want an more informal venue where it is essentially the room, where you have freedom to really make it your own but you have to do a lot more of the organising and planning? If so somewhere like Wood Lane Countryside Centre is a good bet ( we had ours there!)

In terms of dresses all you can do is try some on! There are loads of different dress shops. I ended up using Pronuptia as happened to try on a dress that suited me so didnt need to go anywhere else but dont think they have the biggest. There are a few bridal round Ecclesall road and a lot have people have mentioned a shop in Chapeltown that is meant to be good

Main thing is enjoy the planning, dont let others take over (listen to suggestions but make your own choices) and have a wonderful day!

Archived