Conservative Minister Oliver Letwin caught dumping documents in parks

none sensitive documents .. was he taking them to the park to read by any chance?

how much private data did the labour party leave on trains/ in bars/ back of taxis by comparison?

none story designed to hook the usual suspects.

Why do posters use this type of argument as if it somehow makes it right?

none sensitive documents .. was he taking them to the park to read by any chance?

From the Guardian

The Daily Mirror reported that Letwin discarded more than 100 papers, including correspondence on terrorism and national security and constituents' private details.

none story designed to hook the usual suspects.

Perhaps you could provide an explanation for it being a none story given the above.

Why do posters use this type of argument as if it somehow makes it right?

I have always though the he is a very arrogant man. Common sense alone should tell him that this is not the right thing to do for a man in his position.

Its arrogance, not ignorance - me thinks.

From the Guardian

Perhaps you could provide an explanation for it being a none story given the above.

the government has already stated the docs where not sensitive. If they where, you could get your prised red roset that the Labour supporting Guardian would have happily exposed this.

Its a none story, put out by Labour supporters who have nothing better to report.

When did Labour forget what being in opposition meant? I suppose it was probably around the time they forgot how to govern.

Archived