Conservative Minister Oliver Letwin caught dumping documents in parks

the government has already stated the docs where not sensitive. If they where, you could get your prised red roset that the Labour supporting Guardian would have happily exposed this.

Oh that's alright then. How does the Government know they weren't sensitive seeing as he's already disposed of them? Have they been through the bins and checked? Also what the Government might not consider "sensitive" may not be what a constituent who has written to him considers "sensitive".

Government departments already have a contract for dealing with confidential waste and this doesn't include sticking it in the bin in the local park or giving it to the dustbin man.

the government has already stated the docs where not sensitive. If they where, you could get your prised red roset that the Labour supporting Guardian would have happily exposed this.

The Data Protection Act is about more than documents marked "top secret". I note the government, who have just as much vested interest as newspapers, have described the documents as not sensitive rather than not confidential.

By the way, I'm not a Labour supporter.

I think he's been a tit for doing it but we are being asked to believe newspapers and disbelieve the Government, both are notorious for bull ****ting, it makes more sense to follow the views of Wiki than either of these clown outfits.

I'll bet the Daily Mirror have the documents now. They may be presenting it in a way to maximise the damage to Letwin but they will at least will be able to prove their claims.

none sensitive documents

Constituents' private details, sensitive correspondence on terrorism, five intelligence security committee letters about extraordinary rendition and 7/7 are non-sensitive?

how much private data did the labour party leave on trains/ in bars/ back of taxis by comparison?

And how many threads on here were created by cons slating them at the time?

none story designed to hook the usual suspects.

So were all the threads slating liebore for doing similar "non-stories created to hook the usual suspects"?:rolleyes:

Archived