Conservative Minister Oliver Letwin caught dumping documents in parks

Is this the same Oliver Letwin who made comments about not wanting Sheffield families to afford cheap holidays? I am surprised he has so much support on the forum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-12972517

A lot of the Tories on this forum have an ideology fuelled dislike of other Sheffielders for daring to vote for political parties that are not right wing enough for their liking so it makes sense that they would stand up for a government minister who shares their dislike of Sheffield.

We have a Home Secretary making policy based on tabloid lies, a Defence Secretary up to his neck in unofficial meetings with an advisor who is being paid for by firms with a direct interest in defence contracts and now this idiot throwing private documents around in public.

The sooner we get rid of the arrogant dunces the better.

Not any more we don't:D.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15300751

Yes but how you going to get Cameron, Osborne and the others to go? I know, we send them a free ticket for the trip, the tories love their freebies.:hihi:

Gove got away so far with his secret email systems for communicating with his advisers. I wonder who his advisers are? It seems that civil servants are not able to trace all Gove's emails and have been placed in positions where they could not fully formulate responses to parliamentary questions and FOI requests.

Another day. Another scandal. Another minister out of control.

Cameron should call a full cabinet meeting and give them the mother of all beastings. May with the cat, Fox with his bezzie mate, Letwin playing fast and loose with printed data, the whole lot of them deserve a bollocking, even the ones that haven't done anything wrong yet, make it a pre-emptive one. If they were my employees I'd be kicking their arses, it's slack.

Cameron should call a full cabinet meeting and give them the mother of all beastings. May with the cat, Fox with his bezzie mate, Letwin playing fast and loose with printed data, the whole lot of them deserve a bollocking, even the ones that haven't done anything wrong yet, make it a pre-emptive one. If they were my employees I'd be kicking their arses, it's slack.

Interesting post scuba.

It was clear a year ago number 10 wasn't running a tight operation. Policy didn't seem joined up. Departments making unilateral decisions. Too many half-baked policies. Too many u-turns. What we are seeing now is the inevitable outcome of poor management.

Don't forget the idiot who hired crooked News Of The World editor Andy Coulson..... Who would that be.....?

It's no surprise that this govermrnt in incompetent, but it's revealing to see them acting with such complacency - not checking facts, allowing friends to act as advisors, throwing stuff away in parks. It's like watching a tired old government with no ideas left.

Next thing you know they'll be announcing nonsense policies about bin collections and speed limits to try and win some tabloid support back.....

Archived