Conservative Minister Oliver Letwin caught dumping documents in parks

Don't forget the idiot who hired crooked News Of The World editor Andy Coulson..... Who would that be.....?

It's no surprise that this govermrnt in incompetent, but it's revealing to see them acting with such complacency - not checking facts, allowing friends to act as advisors, throwing stuff away in parks. It's like watching a tired old government with no ideas left.

Next thing you know they'll be announcing nonsense policies about bin collections and speed limits to try and win some tabloid support back.....

osborne - on one of the news channels this week it was said that he has 3 priorities in this order:

- keeping the coalition together

- strategy for the next elsection

- the economy

They do seem very compacent about running the country

Something about this story doesn't add up. Why were the Mirror spying on him for so many days, why did Letwin dump documents on consecutive days?

At the time nothing more than a lame act of trying to deflect the hurricane following (trust me I am a) Dr Fox and Adam Werrity via using a tabloid.

osborne - on one of the news channels this week it was said that he has 3 priorities in this order:

- keeping the coalition together

- strategy for the next elsection

- the economy

not daft is he. I'm sure they want to be underestimated. If they are it will make it easier for them to win.

Archived