HELP!! Large wedding venue needed (400+ guests)

Hi!

Does anybody know of any LARGE wedding venues that can accomodate 400+ guests in or around Sheffield?! We are willing to venture out of central Sheffied towards Derbyshire or Peak District countryside. We would like something/somewhere scenic. Have considered marquees however they are at a ridiculous cost so thats out of the question, ideally would not want to exceed around £5k for venue.. Oh and would need somewhere that allows outside catering.

Please let me know xxx

I think Chatsworth House may be able to cater for you (not the house itself) There's a large Hall (as in Hall ... not village hall) that I think you can hire at Edensor. Not sure how many people it can cater for. I went to a wedding reception there many years ago ... very plush! Mind you, I think it'd come well over your limited budget ... worth a try though!

When I was planning, the scenic places, country houses, hotels etc all came as a package, with food, for only around 80 guests, and came in at around your budget. Most of them don't hold anything like 400 for a meal, and you're looking at around your budget just to book most the places for the day and evening. I don't think most of them allow outside catering... I got a lot of brochures and they all have their own food packages and don't allow you to sort out your own food. I didn't look too hard into it though, as they were out of my price range. Good luck!

The budget is just for the venue, food etc would be extra, I thought that may have been a realistic amount, but I guess not :( Sheffield Park Hotel and Victoria Inn meet that, however I wanted someting a little more scenic.

I tried Chatsworth, would love to have it there however they can only accommodate 200 guests which is a real shame, I love that place.

If theres anywhere that exceeds the budget please advise me still..

Hi!

Does anybody know of any LARGE wedding venues that can accomodate 400+ guests in or around Sheffield?! We are willing to venture out of central Sheffied towards Derbyshire or Peak District countryside. We would like something/somewhere scenic. Have considered marquees however they are at a ridiculous cost so thats out of the question, ideally would not want to exceed around £5k for venue.. Oh and would need somewhere that allows outside catering.

Please let me know xxx

try Hassop hall bakewell large venue in its own grounds very scenic views.

http://www.hassophallhotel.co.uk/

Archived