HELP!! Large wedding venue needed (400+ guests)

:hihi: I was thinking you might be a traveller! But Asian explains it too... Travellers would probably be more like 4000! Could you ask around in the community about places who would normally do the large Asian weddings? I know the Sheffield Park Hotel have quite a lot, but as you said, its not quite as scenic as you would have liked! x

Cutlers Hall can hold hundreds I believe but no idea about prices

Other than that I would phone up some of the nice halls/houses etc that you like and see if they can accommodate you. They may not advertise it as such, as they probably mainly advertise their more usual packages, but they may be able to help you if you discuss your actual requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a dinner at Magna last week. There were four hundre' people, forty tables of ten and the room looked amazing, the food was good too. I don;t think its cheap though. The room is all black around the walls but the tables were decorated nicely with glasses, white china, napkins and candles in candelabra. The room looked stunning.

• 3 months later...

Kelham Island, ponds forge (although not very scenic), possibly Kenwood Hall?

Alternatively, my favourite, if you can find a field, google "airspace structures sheffield", and hire one of their structures out - they look amazing, and will be under £5k.

Archived