Sponsor needed for Britannia A.F.C

I am the manager of a rotherham and district sunday league team called Britannia A.F.C and we are currently looking for a kit sponsor.

We are in our second season and are still using the mismatched kits that we picked up second hand when we started last season.

We do fund raising such as race nights, football cards and meat raffles as well as the lads paying weekly subs, but with the cost of league entry, affiliation to the sheffield f.a, cup fees and pitch and referee costs we are just scraping by.

If anyone can help or knows anyone that can, we would do anything possible to promote any potential sponsors business, including advertising on our webpage which is currently being updated.

We would also keep them up to date with how we are doing in the league and provide some photographs in our new kit to use in company newsletters etc.

Many thanks

Aiden Bentley

Britannia A.f.c manager

• 2 weeks later...

I have got some brand new Lotto kits available for sale RRP £550 and there going for £225 or £250 with numbers, sponsor logo can be added at a small further cost and club badge could be embroided on. If you'd like to have a look at the pics drop me an email mattlambert@gmail.com or drop me a PM

These are top quality kits and won't last long at this cheap price!

Thanks

Matt

Archived