Pubs on London Road - help!

drp215

Are you sure wasabi is still open ? If it is the same place I am thinking of, it looks as if it has been closed for months.

Wasabisabi?

You thinking of somewhere else?

I drove past today and didn't look any different (the big 'un on the corner)

Can't help with the pubs tho, sorry

There are a few pubs on London Road but i havent been in any- they come across to me as 'old man pubs' - i know my boyfriend and his dad went in one of them and got the feeling that it was a 'locals only' type pub. from london Road its not far to get to Ecclesall and there is a few on there - I think Champs is open late at the weekend, there is Wetherspoons which i think possibly closes at 11 or 12

The Cremorne is all right, so is the Crown.

Apart from that I wouldn't bother with London Road for pubs, which is a shame as a few years ago it was a good pub crawl of several lively and interesting places with a feel of old Sheffield about them, if not great for beer.

God knows why anyone would imagine wasabi sabi wasn't open anymore - unless they just wanted to post on a thread they knew nowt about???

Cremorne is very student/music based, it's ok and not too rough... Delaneys is far better - Bottom of rd, back of Waitrose :)

Archived