Killing homeless people for fun.

A frenzied knifeman randomly killed a homeless man after deciding earlier in the day he wanted to commit murder 'to see if he could get away with it.'

Alan Levey scoured the streets looking for a victim for more than an hour late at night until he finally found a man to kill.

The 36-year-old befriended Damian Whyte, known as Tottenham Paul to his friends for his love of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, at a soup kitchen and lured him to a secluded island on the River Thames where he stabbed him 25 times.

Mr Acheson told how Levey had planned to kill another homeless man who was wheelchair-bound and sold the Big Issue outside a library, but turned his attention to Mr Whyte when he couldn't find the magazine seller.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047958/Alan-Levey-jailed-murder-homeless-football-fan-Damian-Whyte.html#ixzz1an6iQQOw

This man wanted to kill someone, and he chose homeless people as his target. After being unable to find the disabled homeless person whom was his intended target he found another homeless man and brutally killed him. Such a tragic waste of life. RIP Mr Whyte.

Homeless people are far more likely to be victims of violent crime. They are far more likely to be murdered. Society as a whole treats them very very badly.

Homeless people suffer more discrimination than blacks, gays, women and even the disabled.

Very often people kill them for 'fun' or to see what it is like 'to kill'. Do you think it's acceptable? What do you think of the homeless? Shouldn't we be helping these people!

So, the next time you see a homeless person and you start thinking "Get a job!", just stop and count your blessings that you have a roof over your head because, "It is only by the grace of God that you are not homeless."

http://www.stopcovertwar.com/homeless.html

I know you are connected in someway with this kind of thing Chem1st, but i do believe that a great many "homeless" people choose to be that way and do not want to accept responsibility, and that is entirely their choice

I know you are connected in someway with this kind of thing Chem1st, but i do believe that a great many "homeless" people choose to be that way and do not want to accept responsibility, and that is entirely their choice

Having been there myself, people don't "choose". They might in one respect "choose to be homeless" due to restricted options. And there lies the problem.

They often have no choice, or are unaware of help. Some will refuse help on principle, the good man suffers due to his inability to receive help/charity. Let's face it, receiving charity is not something one wishes to do. If you have ever received 'charity', you might be more inclined to be charitable, but you won't be wishing of any 'respect' for being charitable in the first place. You won't feel any ill will to the person receiving your charity for being 'ungrateful'. You give it freely and without expectation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047958/Alan-Levey-jailed-murder-homeless-football-fan-Damian-Whyte.html#ixzz1an6iQQOw

This man wanted to kill someone, and he chose homeless people as his target. After being unable to find the disabled homeless person whom was his intended target he found another homeless man and brutally killed him. Such a tragic waste of life. RIP Mr Whyte.

Homeless people are far more likely to be victims of violent crime. They are far more likely to be murdered. Society as a whole treats them very very badly.

Homeless people suffer more discrimination than blacks, gays, women and even the disabled.

Very often people kill them for 'fun' or to see what it is like 'to kill'. Do you think it's acceptable? What do you think of the homeless? Shouldn't we be helping these people!

http://www.stopcovertwar.com/homeless.html

We have one case of someone killing a homeless person for fun. How does this translate into "very often"?

BTW I think prostitutes are much more likely to be murdered or assaulted.

I don't believe it is exactly a choice and would be interested in questioning that mindset deeper still, rough sleeping must be a horrendous thing to have to endure especially in the winter months. Perhaps there could be a way of understanding that a person might not want to engage with people and some sort of solution that a person may be homed somehow instead of dismissing these people as in some way not needing help.

Just a thought.

We have one case of someone killing a homeless person for fun. How does this translate into "very often"?

BTW I think prostitutes are much more likely to be murdered or assaulted.

Look at the stats mate, they are shocking.

Look at the stats on homeless women and prostitution...

The overwhelming majority I've come across haven't "chosen" - it's usually a case of note being able to cope - often due to mental health problems. A worrying number are ex - services.

Archived