School trips and sleeping arrangements

My child has recently returned home from a school trip and advised me that the whole class has had to share BEDS.

Although they are of the same sex i feel that this was inapropriate due to the fact that no one parent was made aware.

Am i over reacting?

Does any one know if there are any regulations regarding this?

bet the teachers got a nice bed to themselves and didn't share!! These places know how many kids are booked in and paid for so shouldnt be allowed to make kids share. Im sure with Health & Safety been like it is these days, there would be issues there!!

bet the teachers got a nice bed to themselves and didn't share!! These places know how many kids are booked in and paid for so shouldnt be allowed to make kids share. Im sure with Health & Safety been like it is these days, there would be issues there!!

See iam with you there KAty0000. I agree and feel let down that the parents were nto informed

Im not sure id be happy about it unless id been told before hand. Obviously you werent and so id be pursuing reimbursment of part of the cost.

200 quid for 4 nights is a lot for a kiddie but a real pee take when you consider they were made to share.

Archived