Occupy London - Occupy Protests go global!

no because most of the rent a mob have never contributed in the first place.

I think you are missing the point. Most of them are protesting because they want an opportunity to contribute. They just aren't getting one.

The fact is this is a rapidly growing worldwide movement that shows no sign of giving up anytime soon.

National governments have neither the will nor the mechanism to appease the demonstrators, they are too busy trying to prop up the money markets.

Just heard that police in New York have arrested people for attempting to withdraw their own money from the bank.

Expect things to get a lot more ugly soon.

The fact is this is a rapidly growing worldwide movement that shows no sign of giving up anytime soon.

National governments have neither the will nor the mechanism to appease the demonstrators, they are too busy trying to prop up the money markets.

Just heard that police in New York have arrested people for attempting to withdraw their own money from the bank.

Expect things to get a lot more ugly soon.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-10-15/wall-street-protest-rallies-at-jpmorgan-branch-to-close-accounts.html

The 'money' isn't there. It never was 'money', just currency based upon debt...

They're going to have the up the printing presses up to full crank and restrict withdrawals to 'pay out'.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-10-15/wall-street-protest-rallies-at-jpmorgan-branch-to-close-accounts.html

The 'money' isn't there. It never was 'money', just currency based upon debt...

They're going to have the up the printing presses up to full crank and restrict withdrawals to 'pay out'.

I knew that - but well made point.

I only used the term 'own money' so to dispel any myths that they were just rioters attacking the banks.

I will tell you this.

Employers are trying to turn the clock back at least 100 years.

Those of you employed in the private sector are most at risk.

You must Unionise urgently

Those of us in the public sector must not listen to siren songs of joining the new contracts of the PFI or whatever they present you with.

This blast against us has been a long time coming, and it about to hit hard.

Many of you will have been taught by the capitalist press that unionisation is a bad thing, and to step aside from your friend when they are sacked or what ever.

Foolish tomfoolery. You must stick together now as never before.

If they sack one, they sack you all.

Remember,

The Gale can blow one Tree down

A Thousand trees, together can break the Gale

Archived