Occupy London - Occupy Protests go global!

I will tell you this.

Employers are trying to turn the clock back at least 100 years.

Those of you employed in the private sector are most at risk.

You must Unionise urgently

Those of us in the public sector must not listen to siren songs of joining the new contracts of the PFI or whatever they present you with.

This blast against us has been a long time coming, and it about to hit hard.

Many of you will have been taught by the capitalist press that unionisation is a bad thing, and to step aside from your friend when they are sacked or what ever.

Foolish tomfoolery. You must stick together now as never before.

If they sack one, they sack you all.

Remember,

The Gale can blow one Tree down

A Thousand trees, together can break the Gale

ha ha i tell you this what a loser!!!! sounds like a union leader from the 70,s you wernt someone named SCARGILL in former life eh?

its about time the employer got the upper hand and able to make the profits to pay the workers and we will not be constained by legislation if this country wants to get back on its feet, fair wages & employment will be set by the market forces.

I guess that they'd like the elected Governments to provide for their futures, rather than propping up a broken and discredited financial system for the benefit of a few.

That would be a start.

Don't you think that the young have a right to be angry at the moment?

Governments do provide for their futures; in case you havn't noticed there is a relatively good road, hospital and housing infrastructure as well as the relative safety we all live in thanks to the Police force and armed forces.

These protesters need to look around the wold at places that dont have these things that they enjoy, consider themselves lucky and get a sense of perspective.

ha ha i tell you this what a loser!!!! sounds like a union leader from the 70,s you wernt someone named SCARGILL in former life eh?

its about time the employer got the upper hand and able to make the profits to pay the workers and we will not be constained by legislation if this country wants to get back on its feet, fair wages & employment will be set by the market forces.

In English please.

Governments do provide for their futures; in case you havn't noticed there is a relatively good road, hospital and housing infrastructure as well as the relative safety we all live in thanks to the Police force and armed forces.

These protesters need to look around the wold at places that dont have these things that they enjoy, consider themselves lucky and get a sense of perspective.

havn't you noticed it's all in the game y'all.

I will tell you this.

Employers are trying to turn the clock back at least 100 years.

Those of you employed in the private sector are most at risk.

You must Unionise urgently

Those of us in the public sector must not listen to siren songs of joining the new contracts of the PFI or whatever they present you with.

This blast against us has been a long time coming, and it about to hit hard.

Many of you will have been taught by the capitalist press that unionisation is a bad thing, and to step aside from your friend when they are sacked or what ever.

Foolish tomfoolery. You must stick together now as never before.

If they sack one, they sack you all.

Remember,

The Gale can blow one Tree down

A Thousand trees, together can break the Gale

I am not normally inclined to disagree with you but I think that the unions will be relatively powerless against the forces of the state and the capitalist class. They may well cause major disruption and could, I suppose, conceivably bring down the government.

But the masses demonstrating around the world will not be satisfied with a change of leadership or a change from blue to red or purple or whatever. What they are demanding is a change to the capitalist system. Groups will emerge from the masses and the best organised of these will come together in worldwide rainbow coalition and embark upon a campaign of direct action.

The trouble with the unions is that they are primarily reactive, they can only act in defence. The people have had enough of fighting to cling on to the morsels they are tossed - they need to be, and will be proactive. They will become the aggressors and it might not be pleasant but it may be neccessary.

You need to watch the news. There are demonstrations in 82 countries. This is a worldwide movement.

I am not normally inclined to disagree with you but I think that the unions will be relatively powerless against the forces of the state and the capitalist class. They may well cause major disruption and could, I suppose, conceivably bring down the government.

But the masses demonstrating around the world will not be satisfied with a change of leadership or a change from blue to red or purple or whatever. What they are demanding is a change to the capitalist system. Groups will emerge from the masses and the best organised of these will come together in worldwide rainbow coalition and embark upon a campaign of direct action.

The trouble with the unions is that they are primarily reactive, they can only act in defence. The people have had enough of fighting to cling on to the morsels they are tossed - they need to be, and will be proactive. They will become the aggressors and it might not be pleasant but it may be neccessary.

Just coaleqsue all the crap I write and distill the best bits.

I can guarantee it will all be the same. i.e.

Sadness at people not realising they are being treat as paid slaves.

What sort of wages would the market decide for the executives of the RBS group?

Or Northern Rock?

And what wage are they actually getting?

If the market could decide, that would be fine. It looks like those days are gone.

Just coaleqsue all the crap I write and distill the best bits.

I can guarantee it will all be the same. i.e.

Sadness at people not realising they are being treat as paid slaves.

I know, I would start a genuinely revoltionary movement tomorrow - but the wife wont let me. I even have to sneak on here behind her back lest she threatens to divorce me again.

Archived