The Demise Of The Public Toilets

Hi

As one gets older, living in the city, and driving is your main job or you visit clients, ie you are a officer of the law, social worker, district nurse, gp, postal delivery person, traffic warden, wheel clamper, refuse collection person, road sweeper, etc ,etc, going to w/c can be a prob. bigger problem if you are driving as one needs to park up and usually no spaces, no time and usually no public w/c readily avlaible, what do you do.

We recall asking a black cab driver once what he did, the guy said he kept an ordianly, large opening bottle with a cap. for the ladies, we recall watching the tv prog Dragons Den and an inventor had made this urinal for women, but nothing for blokes.

We were considering designing a modesty half height cover that snap fits the boot of ones car and you do your business out of sight, a bit like those old style mobile partitons they used to use years ago, when the wife dressed behind the acreen thing.

Any ideas??

for your info, it is illeagal and anti-social to urinate in the street.

thanks

:)

Mcdonnalds

KFC

Large supermarket

All have car parks

It ain't rocket science - FACT

Hi

thank you.

Possibly our fault as we were really talking about a major city, and should have added one has time constraints.

But thanks anyways for your effort.

:)

Fortunately my vehicles are all fitted with heated seats, so if I do find myself desperate for a wee wee I simply do it where I am sat, it dries up in no time and no one is any the wiser.

I must point out that this is very rare as I tend to make myself 'go' before any journey.:)

OP, you need to learn to control your 'movements' ;)

Once you get into the habit of things, you'll most likely 'go' in the mornings, and you'll be sorted for the rest of the day.

Oh, and watch what you eat (and how much of it) :)

for your info, it is illeagal and anti-social to urinate in the street.

No it isn't. As long as you don't expose yourself you can pee in the street.

Peeing outside is actually natural and what our species is evolved to do.

It could only be construed as illegal if every street had a urinal and you were not making an effort to use it.

Fortunately my vehicles are all fitted with heated seats, so if I do find myself desperate for a wee wee I simply do it where I am sat, it dries up in no time and no one is any the wiser.

I must point out that this is very rare as I tend to make myself 'go' before any journey.:)

oh dear you must really stink sometimes,and the car must reek.:huh::huh:

Archived