The Demise Of The Public Toilets

Hi

Have a go, then when you are given a on the spot fine, let us all know why that was done.

I have peed in the street on many many occasions, in many cities including London. I have been passed by police when doing it in several Uk Cities. Never have I been fined for it or even told to stop.

Clearly if you unrinate on a war memorial, then you will be noticed by the law, but if you are discrete and do it in a corner without exposing yourself they do not mind.

FACT !

I have peed in the street on many many occasions, in many cities including London. I have been passed by police when doing it in several Uk Cities. Never have I been fined for it or even told to stop.

Clearly if you unrinate on a war memorial, then you will be noticed by the law, but if you are discrete and do it in a corner without exposing yourself they do not mind.

FACT !

I am considering siting portaloos in the carpark of my forthcoming dental practice. They will be available for anyone to use free of charge as the lack of public toilets is clearly becoming a widespread major problem.

I am considering siting portaloos in the carpark of my forthcoming dental practice. They will be available for anyone to use free of charge as the lack of public toilets is clearly becoming a widespread major problem.

Why don't you just install a european style pissoir. I believe that they were planning to put one in Fitzalan square a while back. It would be far cheaper and more natuaral as well as easier to clean. And as it isn't against the law to pee outside you can legally do it.

Why don't you just install a european style pissoir. I believe that they were planning to put one in Fitzalan square a while back. It would be far cheaper and more natuaral as well as easier to clean. And as it isn't against the law to pee outside you can legally do it.

I am about to become a dental practice owner, I cannot be seen to condone the use of the pissoir.

Archived