The Demise Of The Public Toilets

I agree that urinating in the street is a vile act and should indeed result in a fine.

Hi

thanks for your support, fact!!!

:)

The smells are dreadful. some car parks stink so much by an exit/etrance that one has to run through

Hi

thanks for your support, fact!!!

:)

The smells are dreadful. some car parks stink so much by an exit/etrance that one has to run through

I have noticed it in the stair wells of some of the multi storeys in town. It is enough to make you feel like you might want to be physicaly sick.:mad:

I have noticed it in the stair wells of some of the multi storeys in town. It is enough to make you feel like you might want to be physicaly sick.:mad:

Hi

A bit like the car park we refer to. The cleanners do what they can, but in all seriousness, we have heaved at the smells.

we used to visit the public in our previous role for a local gov body, and when we had to go into high and low rise blocks, the lifts and stairs, it was a sick smell. When we return to our car, it felt as though we carried the smell on our soles of shoes - we used to keep a spare pair of shoes in the back and sprays. Even worse some of the people homes really smelt - we changed jobs.

People that wee in the streets must be fined every time and clean up - recall seeing a tv cop documentary where Sat night clubbing and weeing and police made the culprits clean up

It's not only the car park stairwells, eminence, it also happens in blocks of flats, if they're caught the best way to stop them doing it again is to make them clean it up. It is illegal, anti-social and needs stopping:D:wave:

Hi

A bit like the car park we refer to. The cleanners do what they can, but in all seriousness, we have heaved at the smells.

we used to visit the public in our previous role for a local gov body, and when we had to go into high and low rise blocks, the lifts and stairs, it was a sick smell. When we return to our car, it felt as though we carried the smell on our soles of shoes - we used to keep a spare pair of shoes in the back and sprays. Even worse some of the people homes really smelt - we changed jobs.

People that wee in the streets must be fined every time and clean up - recall seeing a tv cop documentary where Sat night clubbing and weeing and police made the culprits clean up

I agree. It reminds me of Ian from the village, he was caught by the police weeing up Valerie of Dore's shop window and they let him off with a warning!

Don't get me wrong, I like Ian he is salt of the earth, but if was that young bobby I would have had him straight down to the station.

It's not only the car park stairwells, eminence, it also happens in blocks of flats, if they're caught the best way to stop them doing it again is to make them clean it up. It is illegal, anti-social and needs stopping:D:wave:

I don't suppose it matters so much in blocks of flats as the only people it will effect are the people that live there. I am with you on the public spaces thing though.:|

Hi

We regret not becoming officers of the law. too old now and not able to run as fast as law breakers.

If we were the cops, we would have given him an on the spot fine, no need to p up people property or road/etc for that matter

Archived