The Demise Of The Public Toilets

Hi

We regret not becoming officers of the law. too old now and not able to run as fast as law breakers.

If we were the cops, we would have given him an on the spot fine, no need to p up people property or road/etc for that matter

I think the problem is that nowadays the police have no reall power to do anything without fear of reprisal.

When I was a young man the police would have given you a jolly good wallop on the old man with their truncheon for weeing in the street.

I think the problem is that nowadays the police have no reall power to do anything without fear of reprisal.

When I was a young man the police would have given you a jolly good wallop on the old man with their truncheon for weeing in the street.

hi

that is indeed a fact,

Worrying about work, watching a movie, searching for cars, having a drink.

Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow

:)

I don't suppose it matters so much in blocks of flats as the only people it will effect are the people that live there. I am with you on the public spaces thing though.:|

It does, eminence, as it not usually the people who live there but the gangs that hang about the stairwells- not that I live in a flat but two of OH's nieces used to and was common problem for residents:D

It does, eminence, as it not usually the people who live there but the gangs that hang about the stairwells- not that I live in a flat but two of OH's nieces used to and was common problem for residents:D

Perhaps blocks of flats are the problem! makes you wonder doesn't it?

I went to the toilet in my pants, at the old 'hole in the road', staring at the fish tank thing. I must have been whacked, as some of the fish told me off. Just thought I would shave this incident.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I hold you responsible for me spitting my drink all over the keyboard!:hihi:;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I hold you responsible for me spitting my drink all over the keyboard!:hihi:;)

I split a lot more that day! I had to wobble off and wipe my bottom with some old stars in one of the tunnel things. An elderly women asked if she could help in the wipe up. I know. One of my lowest lows, and I have had many. :hihi::(

Archived