Should I be annoyed at being called racist?

Upinwath I've read your other posts. U say pretty much same thing in every thread so as to attempt to get a rise out of people. It's soooooo boring. Some of us actually do want advice. Just don't post anything if u dont agree with a subject. Makes more sense

Perhaps it's because the forum attracts a lot of idiots!

So which hotel was it?

Was up burgreave. A b&b I'm not saying name as don't kno if can get sued or anything but I kno it ain't safe to be walking around at 3am! My husband works for SYP so i kno I only make assumption based on fact. Even if anywhere else in the country I'd still tell someone who's walking around at 3am on their own to be careful! I don't c harm in that but I'm sure I'll get some sort of flack of someone on here for saying something wrong!

Was up burgreave. A b&b I'm not saying name as don't kno if can get sued or anything but I kno it ain't safe to be walking around at 3am! My husband works for SYP so i kno I only make assumption based on fact. Even if anywhere else in the country I'd still tell someone who's walking around at 3am on their own to be careful! I don't c harm in that but I'm sure I'll get some sort of flack of someone on here for saying something wrong!

Some parts of Burngreave look like a crap hole but you are more likely to get attacked in Shiregreen.

The pendulum has swung too much in the other direction from where it was 30+ years ago. Many people are hyper-sensitive around skin colour and are all too quick to use the 'R' word most inappropriately and erroneously. I had never been accused of being racist before until I started posting on here. I really couldn't care less if people think that as I know what and who I am and if they're dumb enough to conflate a whole bunch of issues, then that is their problem quite frankly. However, in the case of the OP, as this person is a friend, I would as others have suggested, sit down and talk to them, that is if you want to continue the friendship. Some just are not worth the hassle.

The pendulum has swung too much in the other direction from where it was 30+ years ago. Many people are hyper-sensitive around skin colour and are all too quick to use the 'R' word most inappropriately and erroneously. I had never been accused of being racist before until I started posting on here. I really couldn't care less if people think that as I know what and who I am and if they're dumb enough to conflate a whole bunch of issues, then that is their problem quite frankly. However, in the case of the OP, as this person is a friend, I would as others have suggested, sit down and talk to them, that is if you want to continue the friendship. Some just are not worth the hassle.

I've never regarded you as a racist, that I can say in all honesty, you lesbo. :hihi:

Archived