Should I be annoyed at being called racist?

Yep a divvy thing to say but no more divvy than believing there is an all-powerful god with pigophobia. Let's be consistent in our disrespect for the stupid and/or delusional.

Had it been a Muslim moaning about a lack of appropriate labelling I would have agreed with you :)

Yep a divvy thing to say but no more divvy than believing there is an all-powerful god with pigophobia. Let's be consistent in our disrespect for the stupid and/or delusional.

Some people in this world eat dogs which we don't, if the dog eating people said we were divvs for not eating dogs would that make us divvs? :rolleyes:

I don't claim to be one of those posters who's impenetrable to offence when it suits them.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 18:48 ----------

They've managed to see the Halal certification labelling, why are they unable to read that the bread contains no animal products?

If they are like me the writing is too small to read, the halal sign is probably a little more prominent.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 19:07 ----------

[/b]

My bold=

Maybe people should learn what the word halal means instead of thinking it refers to how animals are killed.

Yes that would be helpfully but sadly it is more often used when describing the method of killing the animal. Even some Muslims think the animal has to be slaughtered a certain way and in the name of Allah, when in fact it doesn't as long as it isn't sacrificed or killed in the name of a different God.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 19:10 ----------

Some people in this world eat dogs which we don't, if the dog eating people said we were divvs for not eating dogs would that make us divvs? :rolleyes:

But the reason I don't eat Dogs is because they aren't on the menu and not because someone claimed that his imaginary God says it is forbidden.

If they are like me the writing is too small to read, the halal sign is probably a little more prominent.

Generally if Im concerned about what I'm eating I'll scrutinise the label to see what's in it. I suspect the EDL folks have little interest in ingredients, it's "panderin to dem Muzlimbs" that gets their goat (non halal of course).

Generally if Im concerned about what I'm eating I'll scrutinise the label to see what's in it. I suspect the EDL folks have little interest in ingredients, it's "panderin to dem Muzlimbs" that gets their goat (non halal of course).

And I imagine you fully understand what all the ingredients are and were they come from, and Muslims could do the same so no need for an halal label.

Muslims are delusional because they have (generally) been subjected to cultural brainwashing from birth that replaced freethought with religious ideology. If you hadn't been subjected to it then you would deduce it is complete nonsense to believe there is an all-powerful god who give a sh*t what you eat. You would also deduce that it makes no sense for the non-delusion to adopt the restrictive eating habits of the delusional.

And I imagine you fully understand what all the ingredients are and were they come from, and Muslims could do the same so no need for an halal label.

Smarten up ivanava, it's called M A R K E T I N G! The makers of Kingsmill believe it gives them a unique selling point over their competitors by putting the label on their products, which is intended to increase profits, they're not sentimentalists, if they didn't believe it they wouldn't do it, despite the EDL assuming it's a Home Office diktat.

As you said previously, some bread products contain ingredients derived from animals, Muslims might walk past Kingsmill's product thinking that were the case.

Muslims are delusional because they have (generally) been subjected to cultural brainwashing from birth that replaced freethought with religious ideology. If you hadn't been subjected to it then you would deduce it is complete nonsense to believe there is an all-powerful god who give a sh*t what you eat. You would also deduce that it makes no sense for the non-delusion to adopt the restrictive eating habits of the delusional.

:)

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 19:36 ----------

Smarten up ivanava, it's called M A R K E T I N G! The makers of Kingsmill believe it gives them a unique selling point over their competitors by putting the label on their products, which is intended to increase profits, they're not sentimentalists, if they didn't believe it they wouldn't do it, despite the EDL assuming it's a Home Office diktat.

As you said previously, some bread products contain ingredients derived from animals, Muslims might walk past Kingsmill's product thinking that were the case.

I know it's marketing, and it doesn't change the fact that the EDL member was right, when you claimed he was wrong.

Archived