Should I be annoyed at being called racist?

That some Christians can't eat halal products.

Why can't they? They choose not to as far as I know, unless I am missing something.

Also, a proper Christian who follows the rules of the Bible would choose Halal over non-Halal anyway.

Perhaps those Christians and the EDL man should acquaint themselves with the meaning of halal before getting over excited about it.

What difference will that make?

I know the meaning of halal, and its reasonable to assume that if something is labeled halal then it is likely to contains halal animal products, because unless I am mistaken they don't label fruit and vegetables as halal.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 19:54 ----------

Why can't they? They choose not to as far as I know, unless I am missing something.

Also, a proper Christian who follows the rules of the Bible would choose Halal over non-Halal anyway.

The bible forbids them from eating meat that was sacrificed in the name of a false idle or God, just the same as the Qur'an forbids Muslims from eating meat sacrificed in the name of a false idle or God.

Perhaps those Christians and the EDL man should acquaint themselves with the meaning of halal before getting over excited about it.

Perhaps the religiously delusions should just keep their silly beliefs to themselves... the rest of us don't want to acquaint ourselves thanks.

I watched this last night ,and The EDL bloke in Reading was making a very valid point when he went out in the town centre wearing a full face Balaclava pointing out it was no different from a Burka , but the Burka is accepted in public ,but the Balaclava isn't. To me they are exactly the same ............. both hiding your identity ,but only one will get the Police rushing around guns drawn if you enter a Bank wearing it.

Perhaps the religiously delusions should just keep their silly beliefs to themselves... the rest of us don't want to acquaint ourselves thanks.

You don't have to, it's just normal bread you're getting upset about...with nothing else added or taken away.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 20:02 ----------

I watched this last night ,and The EDL bloke in Reading was making a very valid point when he went out in the town centre wearing a full face Balaclava pointing out it was no different from a Burka , but the Burka is accepted in public ,but the Balaclava isn't.

Hold on, was he arrested? Beaten up? Have it forcibly removed?

Incidentally, you might have some curious bedtime routines but other than in public where are balaclavas worn?

Love the quote from the bloke wearing the 'police are criminals' t-shirt.

Whining about the prevalence of Sharia Law he points at a loaf of bread and proclaims, "it's halal, if you're a Christian you can't eat it", missing the point that it's actually no different from any other bread he eats, the labelling just intended to tell Muslims there's nothing banned in it from their perspective..doh!

Some people are honestly as thick as dripping!

Being called a racist or implying that you are means nothing these days so don`t worry.

The word has been incorrectly used and banded around that often by the Left it now means nowt.

But the cross burners are still singeing their tattooed brows over being described as such.

Archived