A little known fact about Macdonalds.

willman

Originally posted by bean55788

woops my bad lol!

1 yes you are allowed to give your baby food whislt your in the restaurant and they will even warm it up for you if you ask!

You are completely correct bean55788, staff there will be happy to warm the baby food for you.

I really don't quite see what the issue is to be honest, so what she is eating her sandwich in the restaurant?! What does it matter to you exactly, apart from the fact that you see her doing it?

Originally posted by penny_crayon

You are completely correct bean55788, staff there will be happy to warm the baby food for you.

I really don't quite see what the issue is to be honest, so what she is eating her sandwich in the restaurant?! What does it matter to you exactly, apart from the fact that you see her doing it?

nothing apart from it infringes my human rights.

she can & i cant.

not fair is it.every time i go to macd's with someone i have to eat their food or go without.which means two visits to seperate establishments.

not the end of the world just did'nt think it was right that's all.

Originally posted by penny_crayon

not according to head office. H&S. could be sued for overheating the food or passing on germs.spoke to them today but feel free to correct me.

The way I see it is that the people who work there are there purely to work and earn a living - it doesn't mean they have to eat or like McD's food. However, if you are walking into their establishment by choice (and that includes you deciding with your friend which restaurant you both want to eat in), then of course you should eat their food. It's taking the mick otherwise.

I'm not championing McDonalds, far from it, but surely this makes sense to you?

Originally posted by BoroughGal

The way I see it is that the people who work there are there purely to work and earn a living - it doesn't mean they have to eat or like McD's food. However, if you are walking into their establishment by choice (and that includes you deciding with your friend which restaurant you both want to eat in), then of course you should eat their food. It's taking the mick otherwise.

I'm not championing McDonalds, far from it, but surely this makes sense to you?

all makes perfect sense.

still dont cant get my head round why the staff can eat other food from anywhere in the shop but the paying public cant.

wouldn't dream of eating kfc in macd's or vice versa. i was just surprised that a member of staff can.

Originally posted by willman

nothing apart from it infringes my human rights.

she can & i cant.

not fair is it.every time i go to macd's with someone i have to eat their food or go without.which means two visits to seperate establishments.

not the end of the world just did'nt think it was right that's all.

It infringes your human rights???!

I'm sorry Willman, but that's a bit extreme isn't it?

Originally posted by willman

it was a comment made in rebuttal to school children eating sandwiches in the school hall.proving u can be forced or made not to eat food where you work.

pls read the posts. i've exlained that once already.

ive read the posts previously, just commenting on a ridiculous scenario you set

Archived