Trying to locate Christine & Kathaleen Brown (nee Finney)

dunreet

Christine Finney married Kenneth Brown 1969

Kathaleen Finney married Alan Brown 1973

Daughters of Irene Finney nee West

Also Ernest West born 1934 brother of Irene lived Hyacinth Rd. Shiregreen

Family in Australia trying to trace family tree connection

My Mum came from Carbrook and I think these are relatives of George known as Billy and Florence West nee Powell from Bright Street Carbrook.

George was a stallholder and toured the various fairs in the summer, during the winter they pitched the caravan on Barleywod Road, Darnall. They eventually lived at 13 Hyacinth Road - Florence died very young. I believe Irene Finney lived near Gleadless Town End and they had a relative called Megan who lived on Mons Street. Hope you are successful in your search - If I come across anything else I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi! This is a very random and very late reply to this post!I have just stumbled across it by accident! Christine and Kathleen,jean are my aunties, Linda was my mother who sadly died in 2003. Can I ask which relative is trying to get in touch as none of then have mentioned this to me?I am fascinated in tracing my family tree

Many thanks