NCWA Wrestling training

ncwauk

Member No.: 19,699

I just want to publicly throw my support behind this. Knowing the trainers and having seen the facilities, I have a really positive feeling about what the NCWA can achieve. Please support us in any way you can.

Oh and if you're interested in getting involved in a non-wrestling capacity. Please also contact us. We're also looking for people who love wrestling but don't want to be wrestlers. We need people to help us publicise the club, promote what we're doing, help get the word out there and get involved. Maybe you can help us get posters up in shops or know people who will want to know about the school. If you feel you can help in any way from website building and promotion to contributing sponsorship and services then we want to hear from you.

Get in touch and help us put the Community in NCWA.

Thanks all

Andy

If you ever have a live wrestling event, I'd love to do commentary for it! I could be the English Jim Ross! (except less fat, and not with Cerebal Palsy)

On Saturday 22 October the S18 Akademy in Dronfield will be the host of a newly established weekly Wrestling training sessions* by the National Community Wrestling Alliance. Running between 14:00 and 17:00, the three hour lessons will incorporate various techniques including a strong style of Professional, catch and freestyle wrestling.

Andy Hogg, head trainer says “My coaching team & I have over 30 years combined experience and look to bring the very best elements of wrestling together, which will give our students a skilled knowledge and understanding of the sport.”

Training sessions will be open to female and male pupils aged sixteen and above and cater for beginners to advanced. The facilities include Fully matted area, ground based ring, crash mats and pads, segregated changing rooms, showers and a sauna. All at the cost of £10:00 per lesson.

For further details please feel free to call; 07582 485176 or e-mail; ncwauk@live.co.uk You can also find us on facebook; search; NCWA National Community Wrestling Alliance or follow us on Twitter @ncwauk

On Saturday 22 October the S18 Akademy in Dronfield will be the host of a newly established weekly Wrestling training sessions* by the National Community Wrestling Alliance. Running between 14:00 and 17:00, the three hour lessons will incorporate various techniques including a strong style of Professional, catch and freestyle wrestling.

Andy Hogg, head trainer says “My coaching team & I have over 30 years combined experience and look to bring the very best elements of wrestling together, which will give our students a skilled knowledge and understanding of the sport.”

Training sessions will be open to female and male pupils aged sixteen and above and cater for beginners to advanced. The facilities include Fully matted area, ground based ring, crash mats and pads, segregated changing rooms, showers and a sauna. All at the cost of £10:00 per lesson.

For further details please feel free to call; 07582 485176 or e-mail; ncwauk@live.co.uk You can also find us on facebook; search; NCWA National Community Wrestling Alliance or follow us on Twitter @ncwauk

Do you have to commit to every Saturday or just come once to see if you like it/can physically do it?

Can't really afford a tenner a week every week if I might not be able to do the training.

Archived