People will steal anything

I don't get people who steal underwear from the line. The whole point of stealing underwear is to get a whiff of the owner's various bodily juices, and maybe lick off the crusty bits. All that poor man will get is the sickly sweet, flowery stench of your fabric softener. :gag:

:hihi: so now you know

I do and i cant believe ive been missing out all these years. Seeing as you peaked my interest i thought id give them a go. Im playing a few on youtube.

Another brick in the wall is ace but im really loving wish you were here.

Hey, i think im turing into a rock chick:headbang:

The whole point of stealing underwear is to get a whiff of the owner's various bodily juices.

You may do but I think most people steal clothes from washing lines to wear them in which case you would rather they were clean! ;)

John X

I do and i cant believe ive been missing out all these years. Seeing as you peaked my interest i thought id give them a go. Im playing a few on youtube.

Well there's a huge library to go through, a lot of the real early stuff sounds drug induced so maybe skip that era. If you want a crash course get Pulse. The Final Cut is severely underrated, oh and Animals is a good 'un, I could go on....

I don't get people who steal underwear from the line. The whole point of stealing underwear is to get a whiff of the owner's various bodily juices, and maybe lick off the crusty bits. All that poor man will get is the sickly sweet, flowery stench of your fabric softener. :gag:

I'm guessing you've not had any stolen

You need to listen to dark side of the moon completely, it's a fantastic intro to floyd. Then get shine on you crazy diamond, and comfortably numb, the wall album, and you'll be hooked.

You need to listen to dark side of the moon completely, it's a fantastic intro to floyd. Then get shine on you crazy diamond, and comfortably numb, the wall album, and you'll be hooked.

I second this recommendation. The Great Gig in the Sky always gets my heart rate going.

Archived