People will steal anything

Why oh why oh why would someone think its a good idea to steal ALL my underwear from the washing line yesterday?

Bras, panties and a night shirt all gone :confused:

The only up side is i get to go into town for a bit of retail therapy to replace what the sticky fingered tea leaf has taken :|

Because the neighbour at the other side is an 85 year old dear. I just thought your lacy, black and pink gear would suit me... as opposed to her grubby looking bloomers............. I was right :help:

PS Why go into town when you could shop ' on line '? :hihi:

That's why I suggested Pulse, the live version is excellent and as for Comfortably Numb, well what can you say.

There was a nice thing on Radio 2 recently about the recording of Dark Side of the Moon using the original multitrack. Was on iPlayer but I think it has probably expired by now.

John X

Why oh why oh why would someone think its a good idea to steal ALL my underwear from the washing line yesterday?

Bras, panties and a night shirt all gone :confused:

The only up side is i get to go into town for a bit of retail therapy to replace what the sticky fingered tea leaf has taken :|

That's well weird. Have you got any dodgy neighbours? That might sound weird but I once caught one of my neighbours spying on me through a hedge whilst I was sunbathing....

Advice to my Peeping Tom, if you don't want to get caught - don't bring your dog with you!!!

Wolly!

There was a nice thing on Radio 2 recently about the recording of Dark Side of the Moon using the original multitrack. Was on iPlayer but I think it has probably expired by now.

John X

Missed it, there was something on the box as well the other week.

It's one of the few things I have to thank my brother for, my ears were assualted with a lot of weird and wonderful sounds when I was a nipper, Floyd and Tangerine Dream were some of the better ones.

Had the pleasure of seeing Roger Waters in Brum recently though.

John X

As you say, that particularly interesting show has expired, but there's still the 'Pink Floyd at 40' documentary on R2 - episode 2 at 10pm tonight, episode 1 still available (only just) on iPlayer.

Strange that this has cropped up, and that I even started reading an underwear related thread ... but I listened to Is Anybody Out There (the live performance of The Wall from 80/81) yesterday. I didn't know this recording even existed until I downloaded it yesterday. It really is very good.

I don't get people who steal underwear from the line. The whole point of stealing underwear is to get a whiff of the owner's various bodily juices, and maybe lick off the crusty bits. All that poor man will get is the sickly sweet, flowery stench of your fabric softener. :gag:

you sound like a pro!

I don't get people who steal underwear from the line. The whole point of stealing underwear is to get a whiff of the owner's various bodily juices, and maybe lick off the crusty bits. All that poor man will get is the sickly sweet, flowery stench of your fabric softener. :gag:

How did that bit get past the censors?..:D

Archived