Scrap engine worth

Not if you actually read what she said, it's not! :rolleyes:

John X

hi there, so are you telling me i dont need to get every bit of grease and oil off it.

i dont expect loads of money, but what i get, gets split between my kids, better them get some pennies than just give money anyway these days

hi there, so are you telling me i dont need to get every bit of grease and oil off it.

i dont expect loads of money, but what i get, gets split between my kids, better them get some pennies than just give money anyway these days

Although I think you are wasting time and effort for very little return, I really admire you. I know loads of people who buy something, don't like it and it just goes out with the rubbish or down the tip.

And I'm not talking about people with loads of money. Most of them are skint but just can't be arsed to actually put something in the paper, on eBay or even ask their neighbours if they want what ever it is they have got bored with. Recession, what recession?

If you are cleaning it to put in your car then it's up to you how clean it is. The scrap people won't give a monkeys as it will just be dumped in a pool of oily water in the yard until it is collected.

Like I said before, best thing is to get them to collect.

John X

update

stupid me:loopy:

its a old gear box

still carnt lift it, no matter what it is LOL

What the hell is it off?

I've changed a few gearboxes on Transit vans and they've not weighed much more than a bowling ball! :o

John X

Archived