Mould in a washing machine

There is something in wilkinsons i have forgotten the name but it works really well,its around the detergents, first you clean around the door area and soap dispenser with some of the solution first ,then you put the rest into the washer on a hot wash,it brought my washer really clean.

Hi i Clean My Washer with White Vinger, I just Put a cAP of this in the Tub, and put it on a quike Programe, and Its all Clean and Sparkling, I do The Same for my dish washer, i was TOLD BYE A man in New zealand TO DO THIS ONCE Every Couple Months. works well on Mine.Good luck.

Hi i Clean My Washer with White Vinger, I just Put a cAP of this in the Tub, and put it on a quike Programe, and Its all Clean and Sparkling, I do The Same for my dish washer, i was TOLD BYE A man in New zealand TO DO THIS ONCE Every Couple Months. works well on Mine.Good luck.

I do not recommend this as it is a weak acid and may breakdown the stainless steel drum and is corrosive.

Archived