The Green Thingy

You could say it's been 'recycled'

HAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahahaha

Nah, it's been 're-used' ;)

[i know you're joking of course] but to raise a serious ish sort of point, people are starting to misunderstand the term recycling - I watched a TV programme on the meat industry and how they use every part of the carcass, including rendering down parts of the animal to make bookbinding glue, the manager in charge described this as the ultimate in recycling the animal - not so - they were using the whole of the animal, not recycling any of it :loopy:

Anyway, mini Draggle rant over - remember Bob the Builders ethic Reduce, reuse, recycle!

When I was a lad, most women had proper shopping bags, made of canvas or leather. With more women working these days I can't see them carrying those about on the off chance they do some shopping; women only used to leave the house to do shopping of course they have shopping trolleys these days (cars).

The women at the check out should button it, I don't expect or need a lecture on the right on wrongs of the world. I refused to buy carriers anyway since the cost is already accounted for by the extortionate price of food.

Archived