Legal rights car problem

I've been a member on the forum for years, yes. My life does not revolve around it and I don't know the moderating 'rules' either. It's hardly off topic either, plenty of people post about similar stuff in one thread. And if you start a new one half the time it get's merged and you get 'told off'. May not have applied to this but in my eyes your response to my post was just a litle ego-boost for yourself, so you keep that and enjoy it.

The problem we have is inconsistency.

Some threads go on for ever, wandering all over the place and some threads are closed down because a couple of people discuss a 'side issue' to the thread topic. With no consistency is it any wonder that people are confused about was is and isn't allowed? :confused:

John X

Some threads go on for ever, wandering all over the place and some threads are closed down because a couple of people discuss a 'side issue' to the thread topic. With no consistency is it any wonder that people are confused about was is and isn't allowed? :confused:

John X

Totally agreed. After years of reading stupid, sarcastic, and downright rude replies to some of the things I have posted (one time I asked about window sizes for my place, as ALL other places like mine that are 'standard' round here have the same sized windows. I didn't have my tape measure and a relative was waiting to buy me some nets and needed to know...) I asked in good faith here in case someone knew and the torrent of pure abuse I got back for it was amazing!

Anyway, that really WAS off-topic. To the OP- hope you get the help you want soon and get it sorted.

John X

When there is more than one person making the decisions there will always be some inconsistency, different people with have different understanding of the rules and they will also make different judgement calls.

For me it's part of life.

Mod Note

If you are not happy with the way the forum is moderated, please contact the Helpdesk and tell the administrators, the administrators moderate the moderators and lay down the rules for us, if we aren't applying those rules correctly then they need to know.

Any further discussion of moderation in the main forums will be removed.

Archived