What are you going to cut down on

Hi

go to bed 3 hours early and get up an hour late.

yu save

Gas

eletric

food.

wear and tear on your tv, carpets wooden floor

thanks

no that wouldnt do for me i couldnt do with lying in bed doing nothing.i would rather save on other things then cut down on heating.

I haven't used my heating this year yet, although its cold outside i havent found it cold inside, and when i do get a bit chilly I tend to opt for a jumper, or a throw which i keep on the sofa before the heating goes on.

When we do our food shopping we buy practical food, and avoid junk like chocolates/biscuits etc to save money.

And although there are a few things I have seen that I want, clothes etc, i know I don't need them so I have resisted spending money on them

They should stop OAP free bus passes to save money and do away with the royal family and house of lords.

Confiscate all their funds.

now you have given me an idea.i think i will try and save a little on the heating.i will travel around from bus to bus.using my bus pass.for a few hours each day.that will cut down my fuel bill.--oh yes and i can use it on the supertram too.

as for the royal family.i am a monarchist myself i just loved the royal wedding.

but thats going of the subject.

necessity is the mother of invention.

meaning, you will find ways to save money if things get really tight.

stay away from tinned food,buy unprocessed f+v,stop or reduce junk food.

and no take-aways!

Archived