Been to "Appy Feet" - read this !

I don't think it's any worse than what you could get from a computer keyboard or toilet door handle or taps.

The number, quality and appearance of these fish places which have sprung up everywhere are enough to put me off. There's one in the middle of Birkenhead's main shopping centre (imagine Crystal Peaks but less classy) which looks terrible being in the main walkway.

I would have thought it was the water their in that would be the disease spreading medium.

Me too. So therefore if you have a small cut on your foot then disease could enter into the bloodstream; especially if you are diabetic - that's how I see it anyway :huh:

Me too. So therefore if you have a small cut on your foot then disease could enter into the bloodstream; especially if you are diabetic - that's how I see it anyway :huh:

I used to keep fish and I had a UV filter to keep the water free from bacteria, I wonder if these would work in this case.

Archived