Vanishing glaciers. Proof of global warming. ?

Heat rises. he North Pole is at the top. (Though the sun is much nearer the Earth during Southern Hemisphere Summer)

The ice at the South Pole is thickening and has been doing so for years.

Glaciers in the Northern hemisphere are melting, the Ice at the South Pole is thickening.

Are they experiencing global cooling down there? - Or doesn't that count?

This made me lol :D

Heat rises. he North Pole is at the top. (Though the sun is much nearer the Earth during Southern Hemisphere Summer)

The ice at the South Pole is thickening and has been doing so for years.

Glaciers in the Northern hemisphere are melting, the Ice at the South Pole is thickening.

Are they experiencing global cooling down there? - Or doesn't that count?

This makes sense as the water from the melting ice caps in the North will trickle down to the South whereupon it freezes.

Oh, i wasn't suggesting it's mans doing, i'm aware the earth goes through cycles.

Quite right.

The problem is that all of the evidence that says the earth goes through cycles, also says that right now it should be cooling down towards the next ice age. But it isn't; it's warming up.

This makes sense as the water from the melting ice caps in the North will trickle down to the South whereupon it freezes.

That’s probably why the earth’s axis is changing; it’s losing weight at one pole and gaining it at the other. :D

That’s probably why the earth’s axis is changing; it’s losing weight at one pole and gaining it at the other. :D

the weight is transferring from south to north. The water around the North Pole is heavier than the ice around the South Pole. Ice floats in water doesn't it. Water is much denser.

Archived