If I could show you how to legally get around paying PAYE, would you do it?

Would you have your wages without most or all of PAYE?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have your wages without most or all of PAYE?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure - maybe add why please

Hi

Re the PAYE

We strongly advocate the abolisshion of this tax and an increase of the vat rate 46%. We also advoacte that the new rate is announce one year before the even, thus givng people that have worked hard, saved, to spend their money at the 20% vat rate

what i find funny about such schemes as this is when the courts find that its not a legal loophole when its the hard working taxpayers trying to save a few bob . but someone with money gets away with it because its legal :loopy:

Hi

there is no scheme, just a hypotetucal question, fact!!!

as another member stated, many hard working people are atxed at source!!

:|:|

Just a hypothetical question, (and based on a conversation I had with someone).

The POLL will be anonymous.

Supposing that I could show you a way of not paying all or most of your PAYE in a perfectly legal manner (perhaps not morally though - depending on your morals), then would you do it?

Be honest in the poll.

:)

Yes. Now please tell us you have a way of legally avoiding (most of) our income tax :)

Hi

Re the PAYE

We strongly advocate the abolisshion of this tax and an increase of the vat rate 46%. We also advoacte that the new rate is announce one year before the even, thus givng people that have worked hard, saved, to spend their money at the 20% vat rate

Gibber, gibber, hatstand.

Archived