If I could show you how to legally get around paying PAYE, would you do it?

Would you have your wages without most or all of PAYE?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have your wages without most or all of PAYE?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure - maybe add why please

No, I wouldn't. It's dishonest and immoral.

If it's legal then it's not dishonest, and if it's not dishonest then it's not immoral.

If it's by means of using an offshore umbrella or a limited company then it's likely to be ineffective though. And HMRC have the ability to backdate changes for up to 6 years, which means a perfectly legal scheme can be made illegal and they can then land you a large tax bill.

Hypocrite news latest

***Poll shows SF users would gladly do the things they spend all day complaining about others doing.***

Sounds about right, I did a poll a couple of weeks back and most were happy to have a little money whist someone else had a lot.:)

Hypocrite news latest

***Poll shows SF users would gladly do the things they spend all day complaining about others doing.***

the difference being most people "would like to avoid paying " but most people have no choice in paying the tax unlike some who pay a minimal amount :huh:

Archived