600cc Bike restricted to a 125cc?

no the kits can get a 600cc to down to 33bhp but not 11bhp if you want a real size big bike with a 125cc your only option is to buy a Hyosung 125 GTR (google images) this is a Hyosung 650GTR with a 250cc motor and this is sleeved down to 125cc.

This is not Chinese rubbish but made in Korea and good quality and has been for sale for many years the original 650 used Suzuki original parts. There was a dealer somewhere near the Don Valley Stadium.. they have been about enough to buy a used one fairly cheaply

http://www.sss-uk.net/

My mistake I meant near the Don Valley Stadium but still there's a dealer above

I'm from Barnsley and going into town I passed the Don Valley Stadium on my left and rode down to a set of traffic lights and a built up area, then I rode uphill through another set of lights an up to the top of the rise where it turned slightly right and the third set of lights. Here I turned LEFT to Darnell and 500 yards its either the first right or second right it went onto a side street and around to a cul-de-sac that cannot get onto the main road

hope this helps

Can someone please answer me a question.. Right.

I only have a passed CBT test, as im only 20.

Is it legal for me to get like a 600cc bike and

have it restricted to around the same BPH

as a 125cc? Thanks :)

Not restricted to 125 equivalent power, but the answer is yes to restricted, though it's to a 33bhp limit. You can buy pretty much any 600 you want and have it restricted.

I don't know but I'm not sure why you'd want to - a 600 restricted to the power output of a 125 would be horrible. Grossly underpowered for the weight, very sluggish and possibly quite dangerous.
Ignore the quote above. There are plenty of cases of some 125cc bikes being heavier than some 600cc bikes, so the weight issue is irrelevant. As the 600 would be restricted to 33bhp (as opposed to 125 power level), you'd still have much more power than a 125 but more importantly there would be siginifcantly more torque, and the bottom end/midrange delivery would not be much less than the unrestricted bike.

I don't know but I'm not sure why you'd want to - a 600 restricted to the power output of a 125 would be horrible. Grossly underpowered for the weight, very sluggish and possibly quite dangerous.

Ignore these comments as they are totally incorrect as usual.

Can someone please answer me a question.. Right.

I only have a passed CBT test, as im only 20.

Is it legal for me to get like a 600cc bike and

have it restricted to around the same BPH

as a 125cc? Thanks :)

Let me get this right.

You want a 600 CC crotch rocket but run it down at 125 power.

What total stupidity.

Archived