Who Wears The Trousers in Your Relationship?

Who Wears the Trousers?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wears the Trousers?

Yes, I am shallow, that's what gives me the power to call the shots and change partners at the drop of a hat. If they don't comply, tomorrow night another hottie will take her place, its that simple.

Another hottie? you want to make that water bottle a bit cooler, you'll burn ya bum :)

My boyfriend wears the trousers and I give him permission to tell people that.

I actually think we're fairly equal.

Efffing Hilarious!! ' I don't know what makes the lawn mower go, bit that's his responsibility.'

We have a leg each.....

i.e. we're equal..

As the title clearly states, who is the boss in your relationship? Honest answers, thanks.

No it doesn't - it asks who wears the trousers.

Which is the boss?

The one who decides what needs doing, when it needs doing and by whom or that deaf old bugger out on the golf course?

I really do hope that somebody can come up with an erudite, well-considered answer.

I'd hate to have to spend a large chunk of the rest of my life swimming, sailing competitively,fishing and teaching people to ride motorcycles.

Of bugger! - That's what I do anyway.

There may be more boring things to do ... Let me know.

Are you offering yourself as my new hot water bottle sugar lips? Don't be shy now. As you're a forum moderator I understand your desire to be taken charge of in the real world by a strong man with authority. You will find in our relationship, there is only room for one moderator and that sure as hell isn't going to be you. Call me.

smooth as you like! you're still the master!

Yes, I am shallow, that's what gives me the power to call the shots and change partners at the drop of a hat. If they don't comply, tomorrow night another hottie will take her place, its that simple.

If you had any idea what a repellent nob you sound...

'If they don't comply'? Jackass.

Archived