Who Wears The Trousers in Your Relationship?

Who Wears the Trousers?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wears the Trousers?

Our lass thinks she does she bosses me around,don,t do this don,t do that.I let her have her way most of the time being a laid back Old Tup but now and again she goes to far and then I rein her in just to let her know who the head honcho is!.In fact if she does,nt pack it in Ill rip my apron off and she can wash the pots herself!.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Its rather fitting you've just shown up. This morning I've had halibut for breakfast so it is a true fact that I eat halibut for breakfast. Think about that.

A factual FACT is it? :hihi:

A recent survey could reveal that 97.4% of men in hetrosexual relationships are "under the thumb" claims a guy who knows a top scientist.

This figure may or may not increase in regions that suffer from hard water.

A recent survey " could " reveal that 10% of men could be under the thumb.:loopy:

Another survey could reveal other "queer" statistics.

In my relationship with me and my trousers, I wear my trousers.

On a more important note, why do we pluralise trousers and the french and germans called them "a trouser"? (eine Hose, un pantalon).

Trousers/pantaloons - plural because, in acient times, they were two separate garments, one for each leg, laced together at the top.

Are you offering yourself as my new hot water bottle sugar lips? Don't be shy now. As you're a forum moderator I understand your desire to be taken charge of in the real world by a strong man with authority. You will find in our relationship, there is only room for one moderator and that sure as hell isn't going to be you. Call me.

Hahahaha bless, you should watch what your letting yourself in for, you would hand me back after one night :)

Archived